Parrot RSE 7100 : premium capabilities & features set for an android based Rear Seat Entertainment
04/01/2016 - Press
Parrot Automotive, a leader in infotainment and connectivity solutions, presents today the Parrot RSE 7100 for a premium experience for rear passengers.
The rear seat passengers can now enjoy premium Rear Seat Entertainment system powered by Parrot FC7100. It will entertain rear passengers with advanced media sharing, distribution and synchronization playback on each display, extensive connectivity, HD video, and a wide range of connected Apps:
- Android Apps from Parrot Cloud such as internet browser, mails, weather, news, etc.
- Video Call : video chat and instant messaging for Rear Seat Entertainment.
- Wide range of Games is provided to the passengers
- Internet music and video streaming, radioand TV Apps aggregating stations from all over the world
- Internet connectivity on each RSE Display is enabled by connecting a phone (Wi-Fi® tethering) or using an in-vehicle Wi-Fi® hotspot
With high-resolution 10.1-inch touch screens, the 2 displays connect to each other through Wi-Fi Direct and share media with distributed and synchronized Playback from various sources (USB, SD and integrated DVD-player).
The HDMI input interface is available to connect external media players.
A remote control is provided as a Parrot Application running both on iOS and Android smartphones to control the display’s functions.
The Rear Seat Entertainment also includes an internal memory with a 64GB memory to allow the user to store data within the system.
Each display can connect to two Bluetooth Headsets simultaneously.